Panasonic AG-DVC62 3-CCD Mini-DV PROLINE Camcorder
Its wide-angle, 16X optical lens allows dramatic zoom effects. Its top-quality audio capabilities include XLR mic/line inputs and two manual level controls. 18 shutter speeds, and exceptional image quality.
The AG-DVC62 is a mobile, shoulder-mount Mini-DV camcorder in a rugged yet lightweight carbon fiber alloy body with a Midnight Black matte finish. Designed for professional use, this high-performance workhorse stands at the top of its class in image quality, sensitivity, framing flexibility, and functionality.
With a multi-functional lens ring that controls zoom, focus, and aperture, the AG-DVC62 has the same solid feel as a standard field camera. And it gives you clear, stable images with minimal hand-shake, plus the responsive action you need to start shooting on a moment’s notice. A full-sized microphone is set at the top of the camera, above the lens — an ideal position for capturing the sound from in front of the camera.
Features & Specifications
- Superior Image Rendering With The Leica Dicomar Lens, Plus Ois
- Picture Elements : 470,000-pixels
- 3ccd Image System Provides F11 Sensitivity For Superior Image Quality
- High sensitivity Slow Shutter (In Cumulative) Function
- High Image Quality With 12-bit A/D Conversion
- Gain, Iris, Shutter Speed, Nd Filter
- Pick-up Device : 1/4-inch interline transfer type CCD x 3
- Lens : F 1.6 (f = 4.1 to 65.6 mm), 43 mm diameter, motorized/manual mode switching 16x zoom (35 mm equivalent: 39.5 to 632 mm), with optical image stabilizer
- Synchro Scan Shutter Speeds : 1/50.2 to 1/248 sec.
- Minimum luminance : 4 lux (F 1.6, 18 dB gain, 50 IRE video output)
Panasonic AG-DVC15 3-CCD Mini-DV PROLINE Camcorder
The AG-DVC15 camera/recorder places digital picture quality and easy convenience into an extremely mobile package. Designed for professional usage, this featherweight unit uses a large-diameter lens and 3-CCD image sensor to deliver the high recording quality that advanced applications demand. Its lightweight and shoulder-type design ensure excellent mobility and stable shooting, while a number of manual functions offers full creative control.
The AG-DVC15’s 3-CCD camera section matches the high performance of the VTR section. A large light-collecting area for each of the 270,000 pixels gives the camera a high S/N ratio, outstanding sensitivity, and wide dynamic range. Double-density pixel distribution and a gapless dichroic prism help assure razor-sharp images with extremely faithful colors. Even subtle differences between lighter and darker reds are clearly distinguished.
Features & Specifications
- Mini-Shoulder-Style & All Digital DV Camcorder
- Digital Signal Processing produces attractive color, realistic sharpness and natural contrast for every event
- Three high performance Interline Transfer (IT) CCDs are used to capture images with minimum noise, maximum dynamic range and minimum smear.
- Automatic and manual operational functions ensure optimum audio and video recording even in the most uncontrolled conditions
- XLR Audio (Mic/Line) Inputs
- Spectacular, CD like 16-bit audio recording quality
- Pick-up Devices : 1/4″ 3CCD
- Picture Elements : 320,000 pixels
- Sensitivity : 1400 lux
- Minimum Luminance : 5 lux
- Shutter Speed : 1/50 to 1/8000 (14steps)
- Gain : 0, +3, +6, +9, +12, +15, +18 dB
- Lens : 12:1 Power Zoom F1.6, f4.16 to 47.66mm, 43mm Diamete
- Optical Filters : ND x 1
Panasonic NV-MD9000 Mini-DV PROLINE Camcorder
Digital Quality in a Shoulder-Style Camera All the compact convenience of the Mini DV format plus the shoulder-mount stability you need for professional applications. The result? Stunning DV picture quality for video production that’s sure to satisfy. Plus you can show your creative flair with the plentiful manual controls and in-camera digital effects. Connects easily to a PC for computerized editing and webcasting.
Features & Specifications
- Clear 800,000pixel CCD
- 15x Optical Zoom & 750x Digital Zoom
- Progressive Photoshot with Adjustable Mic Level
- Best price at welectronics.com
- Sub Rec. Button & Sub Zoom Lever
- DV IN/OUT & Analogue IN/OUT Terminals
- Super Image Stabilizer & Zoom Microphone & Playback Digital Zoom
- PCM Audio Dubbing & Plentiful Digital Effects
- Shoulder-Type Design
- SP/LP Recording
Sony HDV-HD1000U digital HDV shoulder mount camcorder
The HVR-HD1000U Digital High Definition HDV camcorder features a shoulder mount design and matte black color to meet the growing demand of HDV users for greater mobility and professional appearance. With premium design characteristics and high-definition 1080i recording capability, the HDV-HD1000U is ideal for weddings, corporate communications, colleges, universities, sporting events, and working videographers. A built-in down-converter creates DV material, perfect for standard DVD productions. Plus, a special still photo mode is ideal for producing DVD cases and making wedding photo albums. The HVR-HD1000U camcorder can adapt to a wide range of shooting situations and features a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with 10x optical zoom. The T lens coating suppresses unwanted reflections and faithfully reproduces colors for professional-looking results. The Smooth Slow Recording function of the HVR-HD1000U camcorder allows users to perform slow-motion playback by capturing images at four times faster than the normal field rate, while the Super SteadyShot(R) optical feature of the HVR-HD1000U camcorder utilizes an image stabilization system using an active optical lens method that functions without any deterioration in image quality. The Super NightShot(R) function of the HVR-HD1000U camcorder allows the videographer to record objects in zero lux light levels for nighttime monitoring and surveillance.
- Format : HDV 1080/60i, DV/DV(LP) 480/60i (NTSC)
- Video Resolution (Gross Pixels) : 3.2 Megapixels
- Lens : Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* zoom lens, 10x (optical zoom), f = 5.4 to 54 mm, filter diameter : 37 mm
- Audio : Output: RCA Pin x2 (L,R)
- Input: Stereo mini jack, ECM-PS1 external shotgun stereo microphone is supplied
- Minimum Illumination Rating : 4 Lux
GLIDECAM 4000 Pro
The Glidecam 4000 Pro is a hand-held camcorder stabilizing system designed for cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds.
Enter a realm where you are free to move with your camera; panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake. Enter a place where super-smooth tracking shots, and the ability to shoot fluid traveling shots from moving vehicles are not just possible, they’re a way of life. This is the world of the Glidecam 4000 pro.
The Glidecam 4000 pro is newly designed and now has a no-tools telescoping center post, a sleek and lighter base which allows you to quickly attach and dynamically adjust the counterweight disks, a foam handlegrip, a lighter gimbal with a more compact main bearing assembly and a new yoke design.
The combined results of our new design elements create a stabilization system that works so gracefully and professionally, you’ll see why the idea of making a camera glide through the air isn’t just a dream, it’s a reality.
The Glidecam 4000 Pro’s offset handle grip is attached to a free floating, precision Gimbal, which allows your hand to move up and down, and side to side, thereby isolating your hands unwanted motions from the camera. The up and down movement alleviates the bouncing, pogo type action so often associated with our competitors system, because their handle cannot move up and down.
The camera platform moves back and forth, and side to side, to quickly allow you to adjust the cameras horizontal balance. By varying the amount of counterweight disks on the base platform you adjust the camera’s vertical balance. When balanced properly the camera floats, ready for you to move into action.
The Glidecam 4000 Pro will support any camcorder or movie camera weighing from 4 to 10 pounds. It is quick and easy to set up and balance. Allows unrestricted Booming and unrestricted 360 degree Panning. Only 20″ tall. Made of precision Aluminum. Can also be used as a Monopod, no-tools telescoping base, with positionable weight discs that allow you to achieve dynamic balance. You can easily attach a small LCD monitor to the base monitor mount hole if needed. Weighs 3.0 pounds without counterbalance disks.
THE GLIDETRACK CAMERA DOLLY
Glidetrack video camera dolly system offers the film maker a quick and easy way to add the “Wow Factor” to the shoot. From amateur enthusiasts to video professionals, Glidetrack has the product to suit the needs.
Glidetrack offers silky smooth tracking camera shots that look just like the big Hollywood productions, but without any of the hassles and constraints of traditional camera tracking & dolly systems.
a) Epson EMP- S5
- 3LCD™ Display Technology
- 2000 ANSI Lumens
- 800 x 600 Native Resolution
- 4:3 Native Aspect Ratio
- 400:1 Contrast Ratio
- 5.8 lbs
b) Epson EMP- S4
- Device Type: LCD projector
- Built-in Devices: Speaker
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32.7 cm x 24.7 cm x 8.7 cm
- Weight: 2.6 kgImage Brightness: 1800 ANSI lumens
- Image Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Resolution: 800 x 600
- Native Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Colour support: 24-bit (16.7 million colours)
- Bulb type: UHE 170 Watt
- Bulb life cycle: 2000 hour(s) / 3000 hour(s) (economic mode)
- Video Input: RGB, S-Video, composite video ( NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60 )
- Video Output: RGB
- Audio Output: Speaker(s) – integrated
- Sound Output Mode: Mono 1 Watt
- Input Device: Remote control
c) Acer PD116
- Brightness (Lumens) : 1800 ANSI
- Contrast (Full On/Off) : 2000:1
- Audible Noise: 31.0 dB
- Eco-Mode: 27.0 dB
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Size (cm) (HxWxD) : 11 x 28 x 24
- Std. Lens: Focus : Manual
- Zoom : Manual, 1.20:1
- Throw Dist (m) : 1.5 – 10.0
- Image Size (cm) : 78 – 625
- Digital Keystone: Vertical
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i
- Native: 800×600 Pixels
- Maximum: 1280×1024 Pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (SVGA)
- Type : FRS/GMRS
- Channels : 22-channel
- Power : 0.5 watt / 1 watt
- Max Talk : Range 5 miles
- Call Alerts : 10
- Controls : Call button , Menu button , Monitor button , Power/volume knob , Push-to-talk (PTT) button , Channel selector/scroll buttons
- Indicators : Status
- Two-Way Radio Display Information : VOX indicator , Lock indicator , Channel indicator , Sub-channel indicator , Channel scan indicator , Battery level indicator
- Sub-Channels : Qty 38