- Date : 03-02-2013
- Location : Immaculate Conception Church, Penang, Malaysia
- Reception : Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Penang, Malaysia
- Package : Cinematic Style (option C)
- Event Planner : Genie Phillips
- Master Ceremony : Florence Koh-Visser
- Performers : Martinez Family, Let’s Dance Studio Choreograph
- Band : Somebody who, High Society
- Songs : Feel So Close To You by Calvin Harris & I’ll Be Your Man by James Blunt
- Genre : Wedding Films
- Youtube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISeN_HasFiM
- Youtube link – gangnam style dance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV3fuoHnH3U
Marc & Joanne Church Wedding Video Highlight THE FAIRY TALE WEDDING
Lovely couple from Holland; Our bride Joanne, is a popular singer and born from a musically-inclined family from Sabah – and our groom, a successful businessman from Holland. A true “East meets West” tale indeed!
The Wedding Ceremony – they exchanged their vows in an extravagant, yet intimate Catholic Church at the Immaculate Conception Church, Pulau Tikus, Penang, Malaysia, followed by a fabulous wedding reception at Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Hotel and Resorts, Penang.
The exquisite wedding was attended by close friends and family from around the world. Those that flew in came from the Netherlands, England, Korea, Hong Kong, Australia and Sabah, to be with the couple on their special day.
The highlight of the night was two very special dance performances arranged by the Wedding planner, Ms Elena Phillips (designerweddings.com.my). There was the very traditional dance, Sabah’s “Sumazau Dance” and the Gangnam Dance ‘Penang Style’. Marc and Joanne had a lovely surprise when the performances came on as both the dance were performed by family members and close friends. The bride’s friends who were musicians jammed and played the band all night. They played non-stop music while the guests danced the night away. Everybody rocked! What a night! It was truly awesome, everyone had a blast!
DIGIMAX had proudly accomplished this filming assignment smoothly and successfully. With all the musicians, sexy ladies and incredible guys, we felt like we were filming at a pop concert … one of our best filming experience ever! An absolutely awesome party!!! Thanks to all of you…
Special Thanks To: Event Planner : Genie Phillips Master Ceremony : Florence Koh-Visser Performers : Martinez Family Let’s Dance Studio Choreograph Band : Somebody who Band : High Society